Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Still Talking about Paris ? Yes :)

Of course I'm still talking about Paris! My trip was a blast! Thank God for my husband!
Let's take a walk to THE LOUVRE ! Actually I went there to see MONALISA and RUBENS , who I studied in my Fashion University!  RUBENS, was the first  to draw women's clothing in full detail!
I was wearing my vintage military jacket, which i got in Portugal a long time ago. Of course I was wearing my new French hat , which my hubby purchased for me!
Now enjoy the pictures ! I almost forgot that I took a picture of these Japanese couple outside THE LOUVRE. They were awesome couple. I told my husband  that we should get marry again ! He thinks I'm nutts!   beijos



                         





1 comment:

Andréia Salame said...

Amei! Principalmente a 2a foto! Lindaaa! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips