Saturday, January 29, 2011

Posh Posh Posh tudo !

Yesterday,I was a judge for THE BRAZILIAN  TALENT FASHION AWARD,  which choose the best Talent all over Brazil for the USA. I decided to dress totally POSH ECLETIC . There's no many chances here in Florida to wear furs! So I went for it ! Of course I took my hubby, he needs to be part of the Brazilian comunity eventhough he is genuine Irish- american - brooklyn ! :) beijos









Wearing :  Vintage Rabbit jacket, Necklace from JCpenney, Pink top Cintia Rowley, Skirt Forever21,Tights from H&M, Aldo shoes and Vintage leather purse



My husband !



No good , while judging ! :)


                                                                 My favorite !


Favoritissimoooooo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips