Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rock and Roll !

Saturday I went to The Italian  Restaurant  Zuccarelli . Works very well for me , cause it's in the corner of my house . I decided to go pasta , not a good decision, since me and my hubby are in diet ! After all the nice food we hit the Nautical Flea Market. Buy a boat ? Not at all , just checking the market !
Guess how I dressed ?  Totally Rock nad Roll, looking Natalie Merchant .
Back to the gym Monday morning ! beijos   
                                    






 Wearing : Vintage Hat, Forever 21 purple top, Fred Flaire Boyfriend Blazer, Forever21 leggings, Forever21 boots, Marc Jacobs bag, Guess watch,Vintage Bangles, Brazilian necklace  !


                                                                   Just a salad ! Great !


Garlic rolls ! Delicious , but bad for me ! I couldn't post the other plate, was to much for my conscience!

3 comments:

Missariadne said...

Great style!Love your bracelets.

Fifi Flowers said...

Yummy food! LOVE the jewelry!

Unknown said...

Thank you girls ! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips