Thursday, January 20, 2011

My B- Day 19th january !

Yesterday was my birthday ! I don't want to go in the age thing ! :) We went to Bonefish Grill , just me and hubby ! Me and him ! I know was a selfish  B-day .You know, sometimes is better ! I was feeling good and I decided to go vintage ! Kind of 70's ... beijos

                                                     The moon was beautiful !




wearing : vintage fringe bag , topshop paints , vintage ted lapidus blouse, aldo shoes , vintage belt !



                                                             Totally   happy !


                           Vintage bracelet from london , diamond ring from my country !




 Chillian Sea Bass , with pan asian and mango sauce, vegetables and Jasmine Rice ! I'm addicted to the dish !



                         
                                   My cake !!! HEYYYYYY HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday Carlinha!!! I wish you all the best =) I'm glad you enjoyed your day!!! Love the pics. Beijos
Marcela

Andréia Salame said...

Feliz Aniversário, Carlinha! Felicidades e muita luz em seu caminho!
Linda, como sempre!
Beijocas!
Déia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips