Saturday, January 1, 2011

London Part I

It's London , as I said in the last post I'm reporting my trip : Hints , place to visit , place to eat , shops, and a beautiful vintage shop !




The Hotel : Mint Htl located in the heart of London - Westminster . Very affordable , and the delicious breakfast is included ! One thing which took my attention  was the fact about my luggage . I had them missed for 3 days while I was still in one of my conections ! Let me tell you something , the concierge of Mint htl nevertheless economize any efforts to help me localize them  . He stayed on the phone for hours for 3 days trying to make the company which lost them , dropped them off at the htl ! He got it ! He's name is Avin , which became my angel ... Who are you without no clothes ? I know about me ! Beijo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips