Thursday, April 7, 2011

Love, Sweet and Party!

That happened on Tuesday! My trainer's birthday was  perfect to slide in my diet! :) Actually i'm doing  bad since than!
I had these outfit from Forever21 , which i got a year ago! Neve worn it , cause makes me a little fat in my hips! The shirt is a cool color , but ballone look! So I looked for a while like a ballon! :)
I'm kinda of match this time! Who cares? Me ? Never, everyday is a new day to try new things!  beijosssssss








Wearing:  Top and skirt forever21, Bag from Guess, Rings from Brazilian jewelry, Jessica Simpson heels, watch from Michael kors,

                                                                Me and Telmo!



                                                                                 My love!



                                               I couldn't beleive I ate half! No good!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips