Monday, April 4, 2011

Everglades + Romper = Adventure !

The best sightseeing for Florida residence or Tourists, is a ride in a boat in EVERGLADES! That was me and my hubby first time! So fun, seeing the crocodiles almost jumping in my boat, that was a very glamorous  experience, you know what i mean!
Hot as hell, and we just got into the Spring . I can't even imagine the summer! Go Romper go! They are good together with my BRAZILIAN HAVAIANAS! Love them.





 Wearing: Romper from Brazil, Flip Flop Havaianas form Brazil, Leather bag from TJMAXX, Bracelets from all over the world,  Rayban aviator, Watch Michael Kors, Vintage Gold Coin Necklace!



                                    Diet Coke and Ears Plug!  The noise it 's to bad!


                                                               Original Brazilian Havaianas!






                                                              Our best friend! This is Florida!




                                                                  Trying to be cool!

                                                             Hubby with his Irish look!

                                              My new hat , he got there for me !
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips