Thursday, April 28, 2011

Leopard, Award and Girls! A lot!

 Yesterday i had dinner with some of my brazilian girlfriends! All of them living and working in USA. We always discuss about politics, charity and family! Some of them belongs to the Women League, fashion designer, interior designer and me and Ester are journalists.Was a very  joinfull meeting! beijossss  




 wearing: Leoprad skirt, cougarvintage, Cintia Rowley top, Vintage necklace and sunnies, Tool bag from Vegas, JS Plataforms,gold and leather jewelry from Brazil

                                                                  THE  GIRLS


  I want to thank you  Michelle from dailycatwalk   for this beautiful and amazing  Award! Love you!                        



                                                                          A W A R D



The rules are:

1. Link back to the person who passed you the award

2. Share 7 random things about yourself

3. Award 15 blogs

4. Drop them a note and tell them about it


About me:
1)  I'm a Workaholic
2) Vintage is my passion and everything that goes with that
3) I'm proud to be Brazilian
4) I love Cupcakes and Candies
5) I'm married with a Brooklyn Irish guy, great mix!
6) I am windsurfer, believe or not
7) I have a lot of tattoos , not done yet

I want to pass it on to: theblondemuse, lookdiary, belledecouture, thestilettodiaries  cowszafie, themashedup, nothinglikefashion, gawgusthings, babybudgetblog, vklbr, fashionfifth, popchampagne, laurenlanza, chiccastyle, alicjahandmade

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips