Monday, April 18, 2011

Can't get The Sequins Out of my System!

Friday was a great night! The newspaper where I colaborate with my fashion articles won the INTERNATIONAL PRESS AWARD for the best Brazilian newspaper in USA.
So I decided to go Sequins again! I'm so obsessed with that. I'm almost wear them during the day.rsrsrs
beijosssssss











                         Wearing: cougarvintage.com - sequin dress, Blue navy ESSE, Diamonds rings, Aldo shoes, Aldo Clutch...
 
                                                                              My love

                                           My editor Wesley and Sonia( webmaster)

                                                            The singer Andrea Amorim
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips