Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The 80s and The Award!

Hello my fashion friends! Today I decided to wear yellow to comemorate the beautiful SUNSHINE AWARD i received from my lovely friend Gretchen! Take a look below to see which blogs i rewarded!








 wearing: top, earrings and owl ring- forever21, high waist from cougarvintage, Marc Jacobs belt, Jessica Simpson plataform, gold braceletes and Cat Watch gift from my hubby.

                                            AWARD     AWARD   AWARD

I would like to thank  gretchtm for awarding me with the SUNSHINE AWARD. It's my first one and I want to share with all of my followers. Thank you my dear Gretchen....LOVE :)



                                                                        AWARD




The rules are:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Write a post about it.
3. Pass it on to 12 blogs that you think really deserve it.
4. Insert the link to their blog.
5. Send them a message to tell them about it.
 

I'd like to pass i to: cocoandvera, thebasicss, rioyou, dailycatwalk, krisandkel, vivaluxury, sararomerosararomero, missmandymac, justhedonism, thrilloftheheel, i-melda, design3rd,

BEIJOSSSS AND GOOD LUCK!







Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips