Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dinner at Valentine's day!

As I said before , we went to my favorite restaurant BONEFISH GRILL! I always ended ordering the same plate! No ideas or I just don't want to have a surprise! None of them ... i just have a little obsessesion for fish! I wore my black dress again. Since I'm not couting the last time that was New Years, cause I didn't take pictures. Why ? That was the day we flew back from Paris , I wasn't feeling happy at all to come home! beijos

                                                                My Cute Card!





Wearing: Cintia Rowley dress, H&M belt, Forever21 earrings, Aldo pump heels, Cougar Vintage Clutch!
My make up was a smokey eyes by me! :)

                       My favorite Dish ! CHILEAN SEA BASS WITH JASMINE RICE!   beijosssss

6 comments:

Chyrel Gomez said...

adore your dress and shoes. love ordering fish when we're dining out as well. meat is murder sometimes.

Unknown said...

Thank you! I totally agree with you. In fact I don't eat red meat for more than 20 years!have a wonderful day! beijos

Andreea said...

You look amazing! Love your shoes!<3

♥ kisses ♥

http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hey Andreea! Thank you!I'm following you! :)
beijos

Alina V. said...

The dress is to die for! Adore your outfit

http://lookdiary.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey Alina . Thanks to stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips