Sunday, February 20, 2011

Leopard Trench Coat and London Boots!

As some of you may already know i'm obsessed for Vintage Clothing. That's why I have my online store! I wore my Leopard trench coat (mother's closet- Courreges) but with a little bit of exageration: Rain Boots!
I was dying to wear them again since London and Paris. kkkkk I went to a Newspaper event in Marco Polo htl wearing them. Wishing to be in Paris and not in Florida! beijosssssss




 Wearing: Leopard Trench Coat- Vintage  Courreges , Vintage Sunglasses, Vintage necklace, H&M tights, Rain boots  from London,Monalisa bag from The Louvre.

                           Rain Boots from a street fair near Victoria Station- London


 Monalisa bag from Le Tanner ( Louvre-Paris)
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips