Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Making of - My Vintage Collection

Happened ! The photoshoot of my Vintage collection borned . The responsible for the excellent job is my friend Bruna from http://www.brunaphotos.com/ . We rocked it ! Check it out in my cougar vintage facebook page, cause soon these collection will be online ! The rest is just making of ! beijos


                                                            
                                                            Making of in Bruna studio!


                                     Almost ask her to lend me some of the Vintage stuff ! :)

                                      
    Wearing : earrings H&M , Tshirt from Paris , Vintage high waist 80's pants , Vintage belt from London , Shoes from Brazil , Rayban sunglasses , bracelet Forever 21 , diamond ring ! beijosssss 

4 comments:

Lux Lisbon said...

Linda, linda, linda!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amei de montao. Ana Karla

tzipora sheli said...

I love your blog & I followed you!

xxo, Tzipi

http://www.tzipicrandell.blogspot.com

Gawgus things... said...

You've got some amazing pieces here! x

Unknown said...

Hi girls ! thank you each one of you ! Soon I'll be posting my online store just with Vintage pieces! beijos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips