Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Meeting and Lunch!

On Tuesday I had these meeting at a newspaper's office, which I write the fashion articles and i met my hubby to grab some lunch1 The weather was great as always in Florida , but I little chilly. So i decided to wear my mother's trench coat which I remenbered her wearing in the 80's . Wow such a long time ago!
I was ready to go cold! Boots,Long coat, Long turtleneck blouse! I'm always expecting some cold weather.:) It's not gonna happen! beijosss




                               I totally forgot to mentioned my mother's brooch! I love my boots from Paris!


 Wearing: Vintage Sunglasses (Cougar Vintage Collection), Mother's Trench Coat, Red Turtleneck Thrift Store, Leather Belt from Brazil,H&M tights,Mellow Yellow Boots, Le Tanner bag from Paris, Thrift coin earrings!
                                                                       I love these restaurant!

                                           Again my favorite! Chilean Sea Bass in Asian Style

                                                   The view from the Restaurant!

                                       Florida is the best place to drive with a top down! :) beijossssss

4 comments:

Chyrel Gomez said...

great photos and love your sunnies.

Unknown said...

Thank you! You are so kind! beijosssss

Imelda said...

Thanks for following me, I'm following you to!

Great outfit! Love it! The sunglasses are perfect!

Unknown said...

Thank Imelda! See you soon! beijos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips