Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Meeting and Lunch!

On Tuesday I had these meeting at a newspaper's office, which I write the fashion articles and i met my hubby to grab some lunch1 The weather was great as always in Florida , but I little chilly. So i decided to wear my mother's trench coat which I remenbered her wearing in the 80's . Wow such a long time ago!
I was ready to go cold! Boots,Long coat, Long turtleneck blouse! I'm always expecting some cold weather.:) It's not gonna happen! beijosss




                               I totally forgot to mentioned my mother's brooch! I love my boots from Paris!


 Wearing: Vintage Sunglasses (Cougar Vintage Collection), Mother's Trench Coat, Red Turtleneck Thrift Store, Leather Belt from Brazil,H&M tights,Mellow Yellow Boots, Le Tanner bag from Paris, Thrift coin earrings!
                                                                       I love these restaurant!

                                           Again my favorite! Chilean Sea Bass in Asian Style

                                                   The view from the Restaurant!

                                       Florida is the best place to drive with a top down! :) beijossssss
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips