Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lincoln Road ! Was a flower day!

I know that today is Sunday , but I was busy working the whole day yesterday! The weather here in Florida is so nice , probably in the 70s! So Friday I went down to Miami Beach to have lunch with my husband on Lincoln Road at Books & Books!
I wore this nice long flower skirt , which I was thinking of selling  online http://www.cougarvintage.etsy.com/
but I decided to keep it because it's so 70's! Also I had these brazilian crochet  shrug , which matched exactly with the colors in the skirt! beijos
                                      kkkk Little craziness for my Vintage sunglasses! Happens!



 Yep! I'm always with the same bag! Just for now , i'm enjoying carrying MONALISA! :)


Wearing: Top Forever21, Crochet Shrug from Brazil, Necklace Forever21,Vintage Flower long skirt, Aldo shoes!

6 comments:

Gawgus things... said...

Gorgeous skirt and I love the shoes! X

Imelda said...

You look great! That skirt is beautiful! And the shoes are fab!

I'm always jalous when I'm reading your posts! I want the same weather as you guys are having :)

Unknown said...

Ah Imelda! I know here is always hot, but sometimes i want to wear my furs and I just can't!thank you for the compliments.I promise not to post my bikinis outfits! :)beijos

Katie Reed said...

love your shoes, especially with the red nail polish.

www.lockstockstyle.com

x

CINDY NGO said...

i adore the crochet shrug. it's such a beautiful color! and aldo never fails on shoes... i love their stuff! :)

xx,
cins

dekker05 said...

you know show off your feet, the blue platforms are really sexy, super sexy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips