Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just got it !

When I say : Just got it ! means exactly the word . Yesterday I went to the doctor, cause I woke up with a cold ! I was feeling very bad , and then suddenly I saw a thrift store for St. Ambrose !
 For my surprise and happiness St. Ambrose was a blast . I got 3 pairs of shoes  and a ring ! That's it for the shopping day ! Tomorrow maybe i have more cravings !beijo   

Grandsma ring $ 15



                                                Each one $ 15 and they never been worn !

I totally love these 50's heels !


Totally in fashion right now for the Spring 2011...beijos

2 comments:

Gawgus things... said...

Loving the ring! Great blog - following you, hope you'll come and see my blog :) xxx

Unknown said...

Hello ! Thank you for follow me ! I saw you are from Paris. I was there on December 25th ! Love that city! Check it out my old posts ! Following you too. beijos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips