Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sequins again?

     Yes girls, don't blame me! I'm a glamorous addicted. Everyhting that sparkles: That's me!
That was yesterday my friends WEDDING SASHA AND BERNARD JENKINS! They are so cute!
     Again I worn sequins! I just  can't get enough. Remember the song from the 80s? 
     The dress is from the 80's, with shoulder pads and fully-lined. I stole from my Vintage Store, but if somebody is interested i'll be putting back there! Have a great day! beijossssss





                                      Wearing! Sequins 80s Dress form http://www.cougarvintage.etsy.com/,
                            Aldo heels, Vintage earrings and bracelet, mom's cluth

                                                           Love, Love Love !
                           Love the Chandelier with crystals drops! Everything was Vintage!




                                                                      The Beautiful Couple!

                                                               I love her Vintage dress!

                                   Fenolla , the couple's daughter. Isn't she cute ? :)

                                           Friends album! Me , John , Sasha and Bernard jenkins!

                          My Cinderela shoes were killing me! Time to go home @ 3am!

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips