Friday, March 25, 2011

Sequin Jacket and Miami Beach = Glamours

It was a perfect party down in Miami Beach! My husband's boss anniversary was celebrate in 660 ANGLER RESORT , in the heart of Miami...WELCOME TO MIAMI ! Like Will Smith used to sing!
My  girlfriends down there live in another world! The GLAMOUR, THE YACHT, THE BAHAMAS, BALL HARBOUR SHOPS,  LABOUTINS...which I really love it , but I can keep it up that much! :)So it always good to go there and have some GLAMOROUS FUN!
My outfit was just a mix with my Vintage Sequin Jacket and a Rock Skirt from Forever 21.I felt like I came from LANVIN COLLECTIONS from the 80s....beijossssssss






 Wearing: Sequin Jacket from http://www.cougarvintage.etsy.com/ , Black Vintage top, David Aubrey earrings, Forever21 skirt, Aldo shoes, Vintage Courreges Clutch from my mother's closet! 

                                             ASHLEY KIRK( House music singer), ME and ILIA....

                                                    
                                                          Courreges Cluth ( 60's)
                                                                           Libby and Me


                                                                   Dee,Nadia and Me
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips