Monday, March 7, 2011

Posh Ecletic/ Rock and Roll /Lynyrd Skynyrd!

These action took over on Friday night! I'm just being sarcastic! I went again to the Hard Rock Cassino! Now with same friends! Every friday is becoming usual! No i'm not a gambler at all, we went there to watch Lynard Skynard World tour! My hubby is a fanatic fan! I'm just a wife! :)
So I decided to mix Ecletism with Rock and Roll, trying to be part of the group! Of course I was way beyond of the group!
We finished the night at Council Oak again, and i ate the same Chillean Sea Bass! I can't help it! beijos


                                               My Super flower ring! forever21

My hubby!


Wearing: Vintage Fur vest, earrings and ring Forever21, Dress boutique in St Augustine?, Bag leather with crystals from Brazil , Brooche made by me!, Tights from H&M, Shoes from Jessica Simpson.

Me and Nadia!


Schrimp cokctail !

                                                          Chilian sea bass! yummy!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips