Monday, January 17, 2011

Sunday @ friends house !

These past weekend was just a party !I just post my saturday and now these new one was my Sunday ! Me and my husband spent great time with friends ! I almost wore my jeans,since i've been away from them . I rather the skinny leggings than the traditional fit . I'm working out to much,and now they don't fit me perfect !





Top from Tjmaxx, Vest from Forever 21, legging from the same , boots from Mellow Yellow (Paris) and handbag form France.



                                      The appetizers were delicious ! yum yum !


          
The best part of the show was the yorkies Fred and Barney.That's gonna be my future plan ! A DOG ! beijos

3 comments:

Ilanka Verhoeven said...

Cute bag and photos!
x fashionnerdic

Unknown said...

Thank you !

THE DIVINITUS said...

yorkies are so cute ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips