Monday, January 24, 2011

Play Off Party

Yesterday , I got home late for my Sunday Play Off Party , so I'm posting today , cause I got a little silly ! 
I'm not really a fan for american football , but seems all american love it ,even my husband ! So we were at Marc and Dawns house to watch the game ... Ops ! Let me fix this ! I do not whatch games, I talk about fashion , play with my slide touch phone , drink wine , eat my Brazilian  flan , but I like the party atmosphere. I decided to wear tights , cause it was a little chill here in Florida ! By the way I totally forget to take a picture of my brazilian flan , but next time , I'll post it plus the recipe ! beijos








Wearing : Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses , Forever21 top , forever21 vest , Vintage ShortsParis) , Vintage leather bag ( Paris ) ,Vintage watch necklace ( London ), H&M belt , H&M tights , Aldo shoes ....

1 comment:

dekker05 said...

tights are really beautiful, they increase the eroticism of the leg especially with high heels full, sexy desire;

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips