Monday, January 3, 2011

London - Walking in the streets part III

     If you just let it go , where the streets take you ! You will find out my point ... I found these gorgeous vintage shop called : " What the Buttler Wore ". Actually a very sugestive name ! The owner Bridget Duffy was an angel ! She had the most amazing patience with me ! Excuse me ! I got these beautiful Brocade long coat from de 60' s , which I payed 60 pounds and worth it each of them ! I loved my new coat ! Her adress is 131 Lower Marsh, Waterloo , London .
     After you shop you can go eat a genuine  italian  food @ COTTO with Mr. Cotto . He is the best in italian raviloi and lasagna ! He walks around the tables talking with  all the customers ! He's adress is 89 Westminster Bridge Road , london ... Deliciousssssssssss ... More in the next chapter ...beijos






1 comment:

Rio! You!! said...

Chiquérrimo Carlinha!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips