Monday, January 17, 2011

Outfit for 1 year birthday party !

Yesterday , was my friend kids party ! I was thinking what should I wear at the time . I'm not a mother. So I thought myself that I shoul be classic and fashion ! I pulled my white and black ruffle blouse , my Steve Madden short boots, black leggings and my vintage leather clutch. Oh I almost forget my feather earrings ! Everything came together so perfectly that I just got a lot of compliments at the party ! Feeling good !











The decoration was amazing , my friend did by herself !  By the way I ate to much sweets , they were so amazing and delicious ! My sweet obsession just came out ! Today first day diet plan no. 1 . I just don't know till I'm gonna be in diet !beijos


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips