Sunday, January 23, 2011

Go Pink , Go Lips !

I know that sounds absurd, but yesterday me and my husband went to Lips ! For What ? Watch  The Divas Show and have  some dinner . Actually I was celebrating part II my birthday ! For whom don't know it is a Transvesti Club , which has great shows and it's famous for celebrating  birthdays and bacharolette parties and stuff ! Do I look like one ? I don't think so ! beijos






Wearing : earrings Charlotte Russe , Pink Top Cintia Rowley , tafeta skirt Divina Decadencia , handbag Guess , Vintage 80's jacket , Aldo shoes

                                               Blonde Diva , me and Velvet !        


                               
                                                                     Me and Velvet ! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

adorei as fotos!! vc esta linda..como sempre!! xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips