Thursday, January 6, 2011

North part of london ! Just beautiful !

       Of course I had a chance to go to london and to go visit my niece who I haven't seen since they moved from Brazil to Matlock ( Derbyshire- UK ), almost 6 years ago.
        I'm so grateful to my husband who provide me with such a beautiful trip .Not only  in the city of London , but took me to the country side ! Thank you Be , love you !
         We took a underground from Victoria station to St.Pancreas and then a train to Matlock . Sounds a little be easy , but it was not ! We needed to change stations in Derby ! I was  trying to be fashion , but the winter for me just crashes hard , since I came from a Tropical weather ! But C'est la Vie ! I would do everything again to see my niece !   She's something , like her aunt ! By the way , she gave a Cupcake Cook book ! Beijos
      



































 Wearing a skirt which a got in Tjmaxx for $ 7 , rockport boots ! @ Victoria sation

 St Pancreas sation !


 Me and Victoria ! Don't we look alike ?
Love the country side !

Lemon Chesecake !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips