Friday, January 21, 2011

Paris here I am !

If you guys we'll be boring, i don't know , but I still thinking and talking about Paris !
Thanks of my husband's boss , we went out of  Paris in Yatch ! The name was Yachts de Paris, which we couldn't afford,but  in that case was a gift . So let's enjoin our ride ! Again my sense of fashion in a winter was extremely out of me . I tried to stay warm and fashion ! beijos





 
  wearing : Wool hat (vintage) , Leopard print top (TJMaxx), Purple vest ( made in Brazil ),Skirt (Divina Decadencia - Brazil) , tights (H&M) , Boots (Rockport )

                                                        Love my new aquisition !

                                           
                                                   No my pictures I was freezing outside !





      
                                           Just follow the menu ! Everything was delicious !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips