Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ohh La La It's london ! C'est an Paris !

I'm gonna start today talking about my wonderful  trip to London and Paris !
I'm gonna start today talking about my wonderful trip to London and Paris !
I got back 2 days ago thinking what I should do about my blog , what to write about !  First of all you have to agree with me , English it's not my first language as you know , and second to express myself and report each moviment of my life it's kind of  hard  when it's not in your own language ! But here I am again trying ...Actually life it's about moving forward !XO





2 comments:

sylvinhaG said...

Linda! Nao posso esperar pra ler. Beijos Sylvinha

Unknown said...

Oi Sylvinha ! Vc e um anjo ... love you !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips