Friday, October 7, 2011

Sea Watch...

After the last post and the photoshoot, next day me and BFF went out with the hubbies to celebrate!
We went to the best seafood restaurant in Fort Lauderdale in the beach! Of course I was wearing my stripes skirt, very casual for the location!beijosss










                                                                My hubby and I!


                                       She gave this neon watch from Walgreens!



wearing: Top from Paris, Thrift skirt,forever 21 shoes, curly in the city clutch,michael kors watch, vintage + forever21+ gold+ david yurman braclelets,gold ring, house of harlow 1960 sunnies.
,

13 comments:

Baby Budget Blog said...

Oooh, that tiny spiked bracelets is gorgeous :) Loving the photos. So fun and it looks warm. Far from warm in NYC :(

www.plentyforpennies.com

Mani said...

Totally obsessed with your bracelets! They looks soo good!

hugs and kisses by Mani.

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

your bracelets are stunning x

Gosia said...

These bracelets look amazing!

mari said...

oh i lovelovelove your bright yellow clutch.

xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

what pretty girls!!!! hahaha lovely pics dear:)

Rachel, xoxo :)

Unknown said...

perfect pics!!!!! i'm following you!!

Al said...

love the jewelry !

Unknown said...

like your stacked bracelets! Especially that spike one!

-Nico

Alina said...

Great pictures!Love the clutch and the bracelets!

Alice said...

the gold spike bracelet is the best!


vestigialwings.blogspot.com

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

You look so pretty in these photos! I like your style!Sounds like you had really great time!
Take a look at my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???

SoapyMermaid said...

I love your jewelry too. and your clutch!! I love yellow and black/grey/white together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips