Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Photoshoot with Maristela Citeli!

Yesterday it was a fun day since my best friend and designer Maristela Citeli came from Dallas to do a photoshoot with her new spring 2012 collection. As usual i was a producer with one of the best photografer here in Florida brunaphotos and also the great make up artist Vita Dellagrazie! So i have my BFF close to me, work and have a lot of fun with the models Mariana Ferrari and Brennda Reiss! Of course i was wearing my Vintage collection! beijosss


                                                                      My best friend!







                                                            Best Photographer











wearing: Top+skirt+bangles+earrings: cougarvintage,house of harlow 1960 sunnies,Aldo shoes,Vintage clutch, michael kors watch.

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips