Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Photoshoot with Maristela Citeli!

Yesterday it was a fun day since my best friend and designer Maristela Citeli came from Dallas to do a photoshoot with her new spring 2012 collection. As usual i was a producer with one of the best photografer here in Florida brunaphotos and also the great make up artist Vita Dellagrazie! So i have my BFF close to me, work and have a lot of fun with the models Mariana Ferrari and Brennda Reiss! Of course i was wearing my Vintage collection! beijosss


                                                                      My best friend!







                                                            Best Photographer











wearing: Top+skirt+bangles+earrings: cougarvintage,house of harlow 1960 sunnies,Aldo shoes,Vintage clutch, michael kors watch.

22 comments:

Unknown said...

Woooowwww...great look...I like your skirt !

Kisses,
Miriam
Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

Anonymous said...

Don't forget me! Makeup Artist Vita Dellegrazie lol.xoxo

Unknown said...

Just did Vita! Xo

Kasia said...

cute blog hun!!! :))
XOXO Kasia
http://misskasia.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog and congratulation to you too.
You look fantastic as always, love this outfit.

Clara Turbay said...

Great post. come and check out mine.

http:/paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

pretty affairs said...

i love love love your top! and you look very pretty! ;-)

Anula said...

Oh great photos!! I love your shoes!!

Fash Boulevard said...

stunning. i love the mix here. so much personality and totally chic. wonderful post, love. thanks for sharing. I'd love if you check out my latest outfit post. It's all about simplistic drama and one of my ultra favorite fall trends. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Vanda said...

I am SO happy for you my dear!!!! It seems a very good production, and the models,photographer,etc look amazing!What can I say about YOU??? your smile is contagious!!! You made my day amiga!!!

Baby Budget Blog said...

Gorgeous shots and I'm particularly adoring what you're wearing. The top by itself is stunning. Love the sleeves and the print but paired with that skirt it really is extra special!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Bronzed Humanity said...

Love your look! Great choice of prints!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla

SoapyMermaid said...

you really are the best prints combiner!! ;)

Melina said...

great look
xxx

Natalie Suarez said...

looks like so much fun! i love this :)

xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

skippysays said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun- love the outfit!
www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

Bravoe Runway said...

Ooo you look amazing and I love how you mixed the prints! What a fabulous time you girls had!

Crazy for fashion said...

I love your look! <3<3

bohemian vanity said...

Aww sweet pics, your smile is amazing ! xoxo

Anna-Alina said...

Hi!!!
I like this photos!!♥
Nice style!
I follow you!Follow me?
http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

Hara said...

Great photos!!
great blog1
HARA
http://www.myfashiontricks.blogspot.com/

Zilma Brito said...

UAU, meninas lindas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips