Monday, October 24, 2011

Runway at Neiman Marcus!

Last week i went to a  Fall Trends Runway at Bal Harbour shops in Miami Beach! I was covering  the event to write later on an article about it! I worn my mixing crazy patterns again, as usual and everybody was asking me where did i get my clothes! Of course I couldn't say "Cougar Vintage", here's my card! I got a lot of customers attention in the middle of the event! I did nothing, just smile and did some notes!Enjoy my cougar vintage runway and my article! beijosss
















wearing: top+skirt+earring: cougarvintage,Vintage Marchesa loafers,Tory Burch handbag,Michael Kors watch,David Yurman bracelets,vintage bangles, vintage& gold rings, House of harlow 1960 sunnies.

                                                                My article for htt://www.acheiusa.com
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips