Monday, October 10, 2011

Mynt condition and Award!

Friday i run to my fave store called Mynt condition in Fort lauderdale. Some of my  cougarvintage pieces are there to sell it! I love the enviroment and especially the owner my friend Debra! She's the sweetest person ever! Here's the link for the store:  mynt condition










                            My new shoes MARQUISE , got there for $38...
wearing: top+skirt+belt:cougarvintage,house of harlow 1960 sunnies,vintage Louis Vuitton bag,Aldo shoes,hoops from Brazil,Michael kors watch,random bracelets and bangles!


                                                                          AWARD


I would like to thank lovely WIOLA from the polka like who has listed my blog!
Please check out her blog promptly and I promise you that you won’t be disappointed
J

Find the rules below if you decide to take part in the fun:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
2. Write 7 random things about yourself
3. Spread the love to 15 more bloggers

And here are 7 random things about me that I would like to share with you:

And here below are 15 bloggers that I follow and that I adore:

1) L0ve cookies and cupcakes
2) I was married 3 times!
3) i'm brasilian
4) I'm SD , means shopahoolic disorder:)
5) Love writting  articles to newspaper
6) I listen to opera while i'm cooking
7) Sometimes i wear hair extensions

here's my blog friends:

catfish
fashion imperative
soapy mermaid
a fish called vanda
anula
glam fashionista
qin at the disco
paquetevistabien
pretty affair
wardrobe experience
cosamimetto
chicca style
bravoe runway
baby budget
hot pink day
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips