Thursday, March 15, 2012

Nautical & Stripes!

Hello everyone and I'm so sorry for the delay posts!! Buzy working in my shop, newspaper, photoshoots, blah, blah ...Yesterday, i run some errands with my vintage 60s shoes, and believe it or not my jeans!! Unusual!! Have a great week! beijosss






wearing: vintage gold necklace(2),ebay sunnies,jacket+top+socks Forever21,Levis skinny, vintage brooch,vintage shoes, michael kors bag and watch,David yurman,stella&dots,BcBg,Neiman Marcus bracelets, gold rings.

                                 Check it out my Vintage shop:cougarvintage

16 comments:

Iza said...

U r teh best ! love bag :P
and i anvy weather!!! I want sun in poland!!!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

How cute are those shoes!! Fun outfit and it fits your perfect!! Enjoy!

Ms. Falcon said...

navy! love this nautical style. ok, to be true, these shoes aren't my faves but they're cute.

Miss Aggie Kwong said...

i love stripes!!! xo
Follow me on:
Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

Baby Budget Blog said...

Hey there!! Hope all has been well! Love the nautical theme! Wanna get myself on a boat now and have the warm salt sea air on my face!! Loving the shades too :) Have a great weekend!!


www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com
Vintage Collar Necklace Giveaway

Sassi said...

love that look! and your shoes fit perfectly to this nautical outfit!
X

ALLAROUNDEVE said...

Shades <3 Classy.
EAK

kathy said...

love your outfit!
the sunnies are really cute :)
xxx

Unknown said...

so great outfit! love your sunglasses:)
please visit me in free time:)
http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

Barbara Bastamb said...

Best outfit, you look beautiful....

Ms. Falcon said...

you've tagged with the high school playlist... how is this working? just visit my blog. I'd love to know your fave music from your high school years...

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

Ale Montesdeoca said...

Love this outfit!

Ulia Ali said...

In love with this look <3


VIEW FROM HEELS

Taylor Morgan said...

Cute shoes! :)


xoxo,
Taylor

taylormorgandesign.blogpot.com

Ahka Vintage said...

I love nautical trends! Its so classy!
Ahka Vintage SHOP
Ahka Vintage BLOG

Unknown said...

I love the nautical outfit..you look amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips