Friday, March 30, 2012

Jason Wu!

Hello everyone! I'm so behind with my posts! Sorry! But here i wanna show my Jason Wu for Target top & Skirt! I went to Adrienne Arsht Center to watch a South Florida Jazz Concert! Have a great Weekend!beijosss






wearing: Jason Wu for Target skirt & Top, Jacket + Bangles: Forever21,Shoes Steve Madden,Vintage Gucci clutch, David Yurman earrings, Gold necklace, Michael Kors watch, Vintage belt!

                                                                     

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ainda nao conferi a coleçao !Mas gostei da jaqueta da Forever 21!

Iza said...

mmmmm! gucci! like it

my new post!
http://pinch-of-imagination.blogspot.com/

Ms. Falcon said...

this is the perfect outfit for jazz! hahaha, i love this look. so gorgeous and fun!

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

TrueLoveComesOnlyinBoutique said...

hi, nice outfit! love the jacket and make up! You're so pretty! If you want take a look at my blog...we can follow each other, if you like it! Kisses

truelovecomesonlyinboutique.blogspot.it/

Gaby de Modacapital said...

you look amazing, love the dress, is so beautiful! :P
kss

Anonymous said...

I really like the dress and the jacket. Beautiful post :)

Iza said...

hey,I changed the address of my blog and you can see my new posts but you have to one more time add me to watch:(

Barbara Bastamb said...

Beautiful dress, beautiful look...

Krystin Lee said...

Love the bag! Thanks for stopping by the blog girl!
xo Krystin
suburbanfauxpas.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips