Thursday, October 3, 2013

ART BRAZIL!

Hello everyone! I was trilled to be part of an art exhibition in Art Serve Gallery, Fort Lauderdale with my Cougar Vintage Collection. It was my first exhibition as an artist. Me and the famous photographer Jade Matarazzo worked together with this set up of her faces pictures in old frames with my dress forms wearing Cougar Vintage! It was amazing. I got a lot of attention from the press being featured in South florida.com , Gazeta News, So Fla Nights, Acontece Magazine and blogs as well. I hope you guys enjoy the pictures as much as i do. beijosss
+jade matarazzo




















wearing: Vintage dress cougar vintage for sale
earrings: Vintage cougar
clutch: Vintage GUCCI
rings: White gold and diamonds( H. Stern ) old
bracelets : Lais Bacchi panter
heels: BCBG Glitter
make up and hair : Me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips