Saturday, August 11, 2012

Candy Shoes DIY project!!!

 Hello , today I want to share my DIY project with a vintage 60s shoes! Love bjs! 
material: 2 bags of Premium acrylic rhinestones( Joann store)
tools
E6000 clear glue
Old shoes or new!


  Start each heel at a time with a line of glue! Glue the crystals in a straight line one by one! I started with a little and a big going down! Let it dry each line(10min) and then start a new one! 

                                                I did the whole heels as a candy colors!!!

                                 Voila , paired with a BLD or a funky pants and you are ready to go!!!

9 comments:

Veruska said...

Love it!

Andrea said...

it looks so lovely..well done!

PAPS said...

The shoes look really Funky now.
www.thoughtsofpaps.com

Thania said...

I just found your blog and i love it!! I'm a new follower!!
Follow me back if you want!!♥♥

xoxo
Thania

http://imaddictedtoglamour.blogspot.gr/

Aurelia said...

lovely idea, they look great
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.hu/

Taylor Morgan said...

Love it! :) so fun!

xoxo,
Taylor

taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So cute!

www.stills.rs

Allison said...

OMG I love the ways these turned out!!! I also do a lot of DIY projects on my blog- I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
:)
Allison
A's Fashion Files

Ms. Falcon said...

yeah, not a new DIY-idea but the best to remember! love the result, so fun, so glamorous.

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips