Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

I'm sorry guys. It was the craziest week ever! I'm couting my online shop, my articles in the newspaper, my fashion stylist job, my state sale hunt, home, husband, friends and my Birthday party!Ufff. What a busy woman! Yes, unfortunatly I turned on ...I can't say ...But I had a great time with my closest friends in a little party at my house! Enjoy..Hope you guys have a great and happy week!beijossss















wearing: skirt+ earrings: My private collection from  cougarvintage,top forever21+ bracelets + Nail polish,David Yurman bracelets,Bebe ring,Rachel Roy suede shoes, thrift studd bracelet,Michael Kors watch.

If somebody is interested in the sequin skirt, i'm selling for $99+ shipping!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips