Saturday, December 17, 2011

Masculine!

Last week i went to a concert called JOURNEY TO BRAZIL with Miami Symphony Orchestra and brasilians musicians! It was awesome! Guess what i wore? My black suit! I felt a little power towards my hubby that was there with me! Why? Maybe because besides feeling sexy i was feeling so masculine! Have a great weekend everyone! beijosss









                                       My two bosses form the newspaper!

The pictures are in the news of the brasilian newspaper acheiusa  which i write articles!:)

wearing: Black suit+ bow tie top:cougarvintage shop, vintage 80s earrings,DIY brooch,Michael kors clutch and watch, forever 21 bracelets,Aldo shoes, gold rings, giorgio armani lipstick rouge.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips