Tuesday, November 1, 2011

80s Style + Award!

Last week was my friend Bruna's Birthday @ Yolo Lounge in Fort lauderdale! So i went in my 80s style as usual, mixing patterns, leopards, red,pink ... I can't help myself! beijosss











   
                                                                    My BF Bruna!
wearing: top+ earrings+ pants : cougar vintage pants here,Bradley Mischa top, Jessica Simpson heels, Vintage Valentino Clutch,Michael Kors watch, Vintage + gold bracelets,Spike Stell&dots bracelets, gold ring, Giorgio armani lipstick,essie nail polish

                                                                      AWARD
                                                                     

I would like to thank you my lovely blog  wardrobe experience(i adore her flea market findings) to awarding me with this cute 'liebster blog'-award , that means best blogger!
The rules are:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
2. Write 7 random things about yourself
3. Spread the love to 15 more bloggers

Something about me!
1. My obsession : Vintage
2. My country: Brazil
3: My love: My husband
4: I love Paris (I was there last year)
5. Dream: Play violin better
6. I'm a perfectionist
7. I was in Classic ballet for 18 years

I would like to pass this award to:

anula
soapy mermaid
baby budget
mom fashion
bravo runway
qin at the disco
mademoiselle frou frou
star light
the basics
we inspire us
oomph
my silk fairytail
.saboskirt
sick by trend
fashion imperative
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips