Sunday, September 25, 2011

Boho Fringe Day!

I'm always doing something, or either working in my vintage, writting articles for the newspaper or attending some events! But yesterday I went Bohemian look! Don't get me wrong i love 70s, but because i'm always preppy in my way to look , i thought that it was to casual! I love my fringe jacket that i got in Forever 21 for a totally bargain of $ 19... so i decided to composed the look with her! Have a nice Sunday everyone! beijossss







 wearing: Top+fringe vest+owl ring: forever21,Aldo shoes, Vintage messenger bag+ Skirt+ Vintage  flower ring: cougarvintage,Omega watch,Necklace from Francesca boutique,David yurman and gold bracelets, Karen Walker sunnies!

15 comments:

Carla said...

hello, we have the same name! haha.. anyway love your sunnies!

Carla
misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

Gosia said...

You look great! And this necklace is fantastic, very original

Wiola said...

great look Darling! Love yuour necklace-for me bigger than better:) and you always smile on your pics-love it! :) xxx

Baby Budget Blog said...

Adoring the purple color and that necklace! Fabulous and that bag...love the color, love the hardware!!

www.plentyforpennies.com

yiqin; said...

nice nails :)

Chicca said...

Love this boho chic look!!!It's great on you!

Bang and Buck said...

love your sunnies and the colours used in this!

xo

Bang & Buck

Zoe Schlacter said...

You have great accessories! I love the sunglasses!

Unknown said...

love the shades, beautiful skirt!

Xo Ashleigh


www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

Wida said...

I really LOVE your accessories!


Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Lady at home said...

I love Your necklace! You look great!

Bronzed Humanity said...

Great look! Love all of your jewelry!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla

Ms. Falcon said...

so gorgeous! love the skirt....

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

YAY! Purple!!!!

Bravoe Runway said...

That necklace is gorgeous! i love the colours and the center piece! Also the print on your skirt is stunning as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips