Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fall colors!

Yesterday i went to the Fall Trends runway in Neiman Marcus, Miami Beach to do a press for the newspaper! I don't want to be a snob but I'm very in much in tune with the new trend and everybody was asking me where I got my clothes! I was so happy to hand out my business card with  cougarvintage on it! When you see your hard work getting some appreciations makes you fill full of happiness! Thanks for all! beijosss









wearing: Blazer, top, pants, shoes. belt and earrings:  cougarvintage : Some of the pieces are for sell , if you are interested in anything just email me! Clutch: Marc Jacobs
Blazer: $55
pants: $ 65
earrings:$ 20
shoes no.7 $ 32
belt: not for sale
top: not for sale

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips