Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pleasant Afternoon!

I was invited to go at Arbonne Worshop to get to know Sue Cassidy( Vice National President of Arbonne), and wife of David Cassidy( actor , singer, songwriter and guitarrist).She talked a lot about the benefits of the  arbonne produts which convinced me to start using the line!
I was wearing my new skirt from cougarvintage and an old mom's top( 80s), look at the shouder pads! beijossss







                                                                                Me and Sue Cassidy
                                                 Ana, Sheila, Me, Maria, Sue Cassidy, Miriam

wearing: Skirt, sunnies: cougarvintage, Vintage 80s top: mom, Vintage Valentino clutch, Cintia Rowley shoes, Michael Kors watch, gold and David Yurman bracelets, Vintage necklace, leopard ring : Forever21

22 comments:

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

I'm in love with your fabulous bag!

http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

Lady-Pa said...

i love this green top

green and coral looks so so great together



do you want to take a look at my outfit?

xoxo

www.lady-pa.blogspot.com

Ellie said...

Loving your style. This outfit is gorgeous, and I especially love the color of the green top!
-Ellie

Alina said...

Love this look!Great color combo!xoxo

Baby Budget Blog said...

Awesome heart sunspecs!! Lovely skirt too! That green was the perfect color to pair with it!!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Anula said...

This outfit is gorgeous, I love your amazing bag and necklace!!

Aleksandra said...

Beautiful colors!I'm a big fan of vintage stuffs...
http://modejoy.blogspot.com/

Natalie Ryker said...

i love the color of your shoes!!!


www.therougelipstickdiaires.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

You look beautiful. I love that oversized clutch.

Jackie said...

Love this outfit you got goin on! Esp. the colors :)

xx
Jackie

Giveaway

Belle de Couture said...

Wow, where do I begin Carla??? I am absolutely loving this... what a color-blocking bonanza! :)

Especially love the clutch, skirt, and those fab shoes! Rock it girl! :)

xx
Jen

http://belledecouture.com

Jen_A said...

Gorgeous outfit! Love every detail!!
Thanx so much for your comment! You have a great style and blog! Surely follow you!
xoxo
Eva

Style-Pursuit said...

This green top looks awesome with red accessories! :o)

x

Iulia Romana said...

I love the print on your skirt and grat color blocking !

J said...

Great blog! :)

If you like my blog, follow me and I will follow you back. :)
http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

The Clothes Maiden said...

beautiful! :)

www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

yiqin; said...

awesome color combi :D

mestizay said...

beautiful colors!i waaant those shoes!

http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

Niftic Vintage said...

Fabulous shoes! Fabulous you!

Bethany Heron said...

I adore this outfit, you look amazing! xx

Kinia ... Poland said...

Beautiful!I like it :)
http://kinia-beauty11.blogspot.com/

SoapyMermaid said...

perfect association of colours as usual!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips