Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pucci Inspired!

Because of my mom , i have these obsession for the 60's and 70's, which is a great thing for me! So me and my husband went Friday to dinner at my French couple friends house. Of course I should've been wearing Chanel ! kkkk , but I decided to go Italian look! beijosssss





Wearing: Pucci Inspired Dress from my Cougar Vintage Collection ( cougarvintage.etsy.com), Vintage pearls, Grandsma earrings, Vintage purse form my Cougar Vintage collection, H&M tights, Shoes from Brazil, Forever21 bracelet.  



                                          What a delicious dish ! Pasta with Salmon a l'Oseille!


            Diet just start on monday! So i surround myself with Brownies nad Vanilla Icecream!

2 comments:

Chyrel Gomez said...

Thanks for dropping by. Now following you. Love the food and it looks delish. :)

Rio! You!! said...

Quero este outfit, tá lindo!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips