Thursday, February 10, 2011

Audrey Hepburn Outfit !

Not a long time ago I posted Audrey Hepburn as a muse with her cropped pants for Spring Summer 2010. The return of croppeds and flats, Jackie O, the 60's made me look into my closet to find some of those pieces. Guess what i found ? :)
My friend Sasha came to my house with her machine hehehe! Camera , I mean!  We had so much fun with  some wine and laughs! beijos 



                                        I love my backyard ! The sunset is just beautiful!


 S

                                                     Sit and relax!





                                                             The End ( My husband just got home ! :)
Wearing: Vintage Sunglasses, Forever21 blouse, Vintage Cropped pants, Vintage Parisien bag, Forever21 flats, Bulova watch, Vintage flower ring, Forever21 headpin! beijossssssss

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty ! I love classic and timeless outfits ! Perfect ! I am glad you had fun and took thoses pictures at sunset ! Love the sunset !
Following you back !
XOXO

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Frenchy!beijos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips