Monday, February 21, 2011

Fairy Tale Yellow Dress!

Yesterday i had this  Big Event called Red Carpet Gala for the  kids with Cleft Palate. It was a fundraiser in The Golf Country Club of Boca Raton( Florida). It was made by my friends from the Liga das Mulheres( Womens League). So I got these long fairy tale yellow dress in a Vintage store in Paris. It was hanging in my closet since then. So i decided to wear it! Came out perfect. I had all the best compliments, and also I was the only one with yellow! yessss i love to be ecletic! beijosssssss



                 Wearing: Long Silk Dress from Paris, Vintage Silver Clutch, Aldo shoes,Vintage earrings!

                                        Me and Ale( Isn't she beautiful?) I think so!

                                                               Me and my firends!



                                                     Actually was my mother's cluch!So Vintage!


                                    Again with the shoes? Yes, my fairy tale one!


                                          Someone gave me! I brought it home! :)

6 comments:

Alina V. said...

This dress is absolutely amazing! You have spoiled my eyes with it! It looked perfect on you


Http://lookdiary.blogspot.com

Chyrel Gomez said...

people are surely following you around with that dress! great, great find. :)

Preity lama Tamang said...

the dress is jst so gorgeous!! and the clutch..omg ....
and u look lovely in that dress!!!

Gawgus things... said...

This is such a beautiful dress - I love the colour :)

Unknown said...

Thank you girls! I really appreciate that! Makes me very happy that you guys are following me!beijoooosssss

Mandy said...

I love that dress and Ale's green one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips