Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Palm Beach Day!

Yesterday my husband had to run some errands in Palm Beach! So I left my computer on, where i was trying to finish my article, and went with him! That was the best idea i had, cause we stopped at the shops and had some great lunch at Taboo Restaurant. Finally I wore my pleated skirt, not the one for sale in my shop, but the short one. Some leather shoes from Brazil , that looks totally 60's. So much fun . I should had brought my bikinis! The beach was just amazing! beijossss    




 Wearing! Vintage french Shrug Lace Bolero, T-shirt from Forever21,Vintage Tresse leather belt,Vintage sunglasses, Vintage Pleated skirt, Jackie O shoes from Brazil, Bracelet from Forever21, Necklace from Forever21, Monalisa bag Le Tanner ( Paris)

 
                                                                         Love the Jackie O shoes!


              Mixed everything from print t-shirt , necklace and shrug! I think came out right!


 
                                                             The shops of Palm Beach!

10 comments:

Rania Kelesidou said...

Beautiful outfit,so vintage indeed and looks so nice!Love the skirt!

Imelda said...

Great outfit and that looks a very beautiful place where you live!

Sassy said...

Great post :)
Follow me? I'll follow you too :D.
Alla Moda e con Stile

Unknown said...

wonderful necklace!!!

Vicky
new post:Schneehase.&
follow me

Unknown said...

Thank you girls! you've made my day! :)beijos

Irene said...

I love the necklace!!!
kisses from Italy :)

Iry

Unknown said...

Thanks for wanting me to follow, but unfortunately you aren't yet. :) have a wonderful day!

Vicky
new post:Schneehase.&
follow me

Rania Kelesidou said...

Hello again,thank you for stopping by at my blog!Just followed you,hope you'll follow me too.Kisses!

Queta´style said...

Very lady like :)



Follow each other?

Andreea said...

You look so classy and elegant! Love your skirt:)

♥ Kisses ♥

http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips