Sunday, February 20, 2011

Leopard Trench Coat and London Boots!

As some of you may already know i'm obsessed for Vintage Clothing. That's why I have my online store! I wore my Leopard trench coat (mother's closet- Courreges) but with a little bit of exageration: Rain Boots!
I was dying to wear them again since London and Paris. kkkkk I went to a Newspaper event in Marco Polo htl wearing them. Wishing to be in Paris and not in Florida! beijosssssss




 Wearing: Leopard Trench Coat- Vintage  Courreges , Vintage Sunglasses, Vintage necklace, H&M tights, Rain boots  from London,Monalisa bag from The Louvre.

                           Rain Boots from a street fair near Victoria Station- London


 Monalisa bag from Le Tanner ( Louvre-Paris)

4 comments:

Veronica said...

Nice blog! I love the lipstick!
Follow me?I'll be very happy if you do!
Thank you so much!

www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

Chyrel Gomez said...

awesome boots and trench coat.

fashionintimacies said...

Great outfit
xx

PASSIONsewing said...

you look fantastic ! i'm following you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips