Monday, March 14, 2011

Working in a Photoshoot!

Here i am at Monday evening, sitting in front of the computer, trying to finish my article for the brazilian newspaper. Which is very easy for me , since i'm writing on my own language=Portuguese!
Kind of late with my posts, because my girlfriend from Dallas was here the whole week! We had so much fun , but a lot of work to do!
We put together her whole fashion collection with a huge photoshoot! One of my best friend is a professional fashion photographer and did a great job! http://www.brunaphotos.com/ . We hired these 2 beautiful models. One of them is Miss Brazil -USA- Glenda Shaw and the other one, Mariana Ferrari is a Miami Fashion Week model!
Life back to normal! Great week evebody! beijossss


The crew: from the left to the right: Barbara(make up and hair), Glenda Shaw(Miss Brazil-USA), Mariana Ferrari( model-Miami Fashion Week), Me( consultant and fashion director), Bruna Bastos( photographer), my best friend Maristella Citelli ( fashion designer and owner).
                                                           Very serious at the studio! :)

                            My photographer best friend :  Bruna from  http://www.brunaphotos.com/

                                                        The dress from H&M

                           My old wedges from Aldo. I think they might be falling apart if i'm not mistaken ! :(


                          YUMMY! I couldn't help again! Tomorrow back on track! No more!

20 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh how fun! Yayy for photoshoots! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Rio! You!! said...

I love the dress, and your hair is so fashion!!!!!

Rio! You!! said...

I love the dress, and your hair is so fashion!!!!!!!

christine donee said...

what a fun photoshoot! ..now if only we ALL had super awesome fashion photographer friends ;)

Gawgus things... said...

Must be such gret fun to be involved in something like this - lucky you! XX

charl said...

love your outfit.. dress is gorgeous and those shoes are so pretty... looks like a great day.. hard work but very glamourous!!!

Michelle Lee said...

great photos :) I'm a follower now

Daywear Dilemmas said...

Love the dress,shoes and your style..;). Kisses

Preity lama Tamang said...

love ur floral dress..and photo shoots are always fun and on top of that working it with frens are cherry on top
xx

Mamacita said...

Oi Carla! Muito bom conhecer o teu blog, amei!!!
Eh logico q a gente pode se seguir...rs
Jah estou te seguindo!
Beijo!!!

http://blog-mamacita.blogspot.com/

Cee said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time- I'd love to work at a photoshoot one day :) I'm following your blog, hope you'll want to follow mine as well!
xox,
Cee
http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

PASSIONsewing said...

i love your dress!! :)

Imelda said...

Looks great and your dress is very beautiful!
I had no idea you where Portuguese. I wish I could speak it, because it's such a beautiful language.

Theresa said...

Those pictures are great! Looks like you and your friend had a lot of fun. Stay gorgeous!

Tabatha said...

Oh how wonderful :-) The floral dress looks gorgeous & the shoes match perfectly!
The photoshoot looks really excited & I can imagine how happy you were to see your friend :-)
Besos!

SC said...

Mmmm! I've been in love with this dress ever since I saw it!

Anonymous said...

i love the behind the scenes shots of the photoshoot! looks like such a fun thing to do :)

thestyle-child.blogspot.com

Andreea said...

This must've been so much fun! Love the shots!

♥ Kisses ♥

http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

wow so cool! and those shoes are so cute!!! thank you for your comment :)
xxx
Catflicks

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun. Great photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips