Tuesday, March 1, 2011

George lopez/Hard Rock Cassino and My Sequined Top!

I'm running late with my post. This one happened last friday , after i came home from Miami Beach. My husband called me to say that he got tickets to the Hard Rock Cassino for George Lopez Show! I was happy because the first thought was George Lopez live , my second thought was that i could wear my sequin top and the last thought was dinning at Council Oak, one of the best restaurant in town ...I was so happy! beijosssssss




  Wearing: Vintage sequined top from my collection(http://www.cougarvintage.etsy.com/, Pants from Topshop, Vintage Leather clutch, Vintage rings, Jessica Simpson heels...

                                                                            The favorite!

                                               Sea Bass my obsession! Fish , Fish and Fish!

                            Spinach with ??? Totally forgot by today , but was delicious!


The Mexican George Lopez! I sit just in the side of the stage! Was not allowed pictures , but i just got these one after the security almost took my camera away!

3 comments:

Belle de Couture said...

Great outfit! I am especially drooling over your heels! :)

thanks for the sweet comment! Don't forget to check out my two giveaways!!

xx
Jen

http://belledecouture.com

Queta´style said...

I love the blouse, is really shineee (L)

Imelda said...

You look fabulous! Love your top!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips