Monday, March 7, 2011

Posh Ecletic/ Rock and Roll /Lynyrd Skynyrd!

These action took over on Friday night! I'm just being sarcastic! I went again to the Hard Rock Cassino! Now with same friends! Every friday is becoming usual! No i'm not a gambler at all, we went there to watch Lynard Skynard World tour! My hubby is a fanatic fan! I'm just a wife! :)
So I decided to mix Ecletism with Rock and Roll, trying to be part of the group! Of course I was way beyond of the group!
We finished the night at Council Oak again, and i ate the same Chillean Sea Bass! I can't help it! beijos


                                               My Super flower ring! forever21

My hubby!


Wearing: Vintage Fur vest, earrings and ring Forever21, Dress boutique in St Augustine?, Bag leather with crystals from Brazil , Brooche made by me!, Tights from H&M, Shoes from Jessica Simpson.

Me and Nadia!


Schrimp cokctail !

                                                          Chilian sea bass! yummy!

11 comments:

Chicca said...

Great shots and you look amazing!!!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Andreea said...

Wow, the shoes are amazing!

♥ kisses ♥

http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

krisandkel said...

Your outfit is awesome and fierce! I'm also LOVING your hair :)

<3 kris&kel
www.krisandkel.com

Anonymous said...

awesome fur vest! your ring is so pretty!

thestyle-child.blogspot.com

Kate said...

You are so rock and roll! Loving the vest. I bet you had so much fun killing it in that outfit!

Katie

Leigh said...

great look! i am loving that fur!

thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

Annabelle Fleur said...

Wow, you look amazing! I adore your vest and you shoes!!! A very cool outfit! Now following, maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

Kisses,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

The Style Rawr said...

Oooh we love this dress <3

We're now following you- please follow us back! :)

T & J

www.thestylerawr.com

XoX

Anula said...

Wow! Nice outfit!!
I love all the photos :) nice blog :) i'm gonna visit it again :)

Michelle Lee said...

love your fur vest :)

dekker05 said...

nothing sexier than a pair of platforms, it would almost touch

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips