Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sequins again?

     Yes girls, don't blame me! I'm a glamorous addicted. Everyhting that sparkles: That's me!
That was yesterday my friends WEDDING SASHA AND BERNARD JENKINS! They are so cute!
     Again I worn sequins! I just  can't get enough. Remember the song from the 80s? 
     The dress is from the 80's, with shoulder pads and fully-lined. I stole from my Vintage Store, but if somebody is interested i'll be putting back there! Have a great day! beijossssss





                                      Wearing! Sequins 80s Dress form http://www.cougarvintage.etsy.com/,
                            Aldo heels, Vintage earrings and bracelet, mom's cluth

                                                           Love, Love Love !
                           Love the Chandelier with crystals drops! Everything was Vintage!




                                                                      The Beautiful Couple!

                                                               I love her Vintage dress!

                                   Fenolla , the couple's daughter. Isn't she cute ? :)

                                           Friends album! Me , John , Sasha and Bernard jenkins!

                          My Cinderela shoes were killing me! Time to go home @ 3am!

26 comments:

Michelle said...

Que lindoooo seu vestido! Amei o brilho, também sou "addict" em brilho...rs

Beijos :) xoxo

Miriam said...

Great dress! The wedding looks like it was lots of fun :)
M xo

GretchTM said...

You look great in that sequin dress! Fun photos!

Chicca said...

I'm obsessed with sequins, so you did the right choice!!!You look amazing!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

krisandkel said...

That dress is fabulous! Looks like it was a wonderful wedding! :)

<3 kris&kel
www.krisandkel.com

Imelda said...

That dress is fabulous and you look great wearing it!
I know what you mean, I'm a sucker for sequins aswell! Could wear them all the time :)

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Love your Cinderella shoes you look fabulous. Vintage always looks fabulous.

Write it in Lipstick

Iulia Romana said...

I ADORE YOUR SHOES, even tough they were hurting your feet. Oh,and weddings are so pretty !

Anonymous said...

I am always for sequins! Dress looks great on you!

http://thebasicss.blogspot.com

Tabatha said...

Your cinderella heels are gorgeous! My mother had similar ones for her wedding (but not as high :-D).
The dress is made for you, you should really keep it! You have such an amazing smile (I'm sure I said that before, right? *lol*)
& of course beautiful bridal couple :-)
xoxo

Renee said...

Oh looks like you had an amazing time and your dress is so pretty!

Sam said...

Your dress is so 80s chic!!

http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

Анна said...

Lovely pictures! The last one is just stunning.

Wida said...

Awhh, you look so cute! And those shoes! Ah!!


Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Unknown said...

Great red dress! Love the shots!

pinkbeautybliss.com

Michelle Lee said...

i know how you must feel
who can say no to sequins? ;)
glam look!

Anonymous said...

I love sequins, especially during the day!
Thanks for stopping by & your comment :)

fashionableroad.blogspot.com

Sam said...

Following you now! :) hope you follow back! see you!

http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

Queta´style said...

Actually im blame, i love the glitter, and oh common the wedding worth it!

Roxy Heart said...

Great photos! Looks like you had fun. Love your Cinderella shoes!
http://fashuhneestah.blogspot.com/

RetroStyl said...

Lovely!

Andreea said...

Oh but i love sequins on you, they really suit you! You are a glamorous person so what could be better for you than sequins?
Anyway, the photos look great and i bet you had tons of fun!

♥ Kisses ♥

http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

Rania Kelesidou said...

Beautiful dress,I love this color!

AMAIA said...

you look great! :D

justhedonism.blogspot.com

Gregory said...

Love the dress, it looks like you had such a great time!!

AnUnrefinedGentleman.Blogspot.com

Jen_A said...

I am in love with your dress! You look fabulous!
And you and your husband is such a beautiful couple!!
Xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips